Hello Patients, Friends and Neighbors,
We hope this email finds you and your family in good health.
We are Open!
Sloop Dental Co. is now open for routine dental care. Please note, we are adjusting our schedule to allow for social distancing, which means there are limited appointments available and fewer options when scheduling.
Our Office is Cleaned Using Industry Best Practices
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and we will comply with all new guidance as issued.
We Are Actively Screening Patients and Staff
- We are screening patients when scheduling appointments over the phone
- We are screening patients when they arrive for an appointment
- We are screening staff and taking their temperature at the beginning of each day
- We are stocked and wearing proper PPE
Patients with Upcoming Appointments
- If you feel ill, have a cough, or fever, please call to reschedule
- Please arrive at your scheduled time (if you are early please wait in your car)
- Please wear a mask when you arrive to your appointment
- We will take your temperature at the front door
- We have hand sanitizer available
- No guests are allowed unless absolutely necessary, to keep our waiting room empty
Note: If you had an appointment that was canceled due to the office closure, we will reach out to you soon to reschedule.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we all work to keep Kansas City healthy. We will get through this together ?