We are thrilled to welcome Dental Hygienist, Christina, to the team!
Christina boasts extensive experience in dental hygiene and teaching, plus an empathetic and professional attitude.
Christina’s education and experience includes:
- Master of Education from the University of Missouri
- Registered Dental Hygienist
- Assistant Clinical Professor at UMKC
Thanks to her Master’s degree, Christina is adept in properly diagnosing and strategizing for the best treatment plan for patients.
Her mentorship research includes such topics as:
- How prepared are you to treat patients who are transgender?
- Do you talk to your patients about HPV?
- Hearing loss in the dental setting
- Pet therapy in the dental setting
- Do you know how Down Syndrome impacts your patients’ cavity risk?
She has received numerous awards for her teaching career including:
- Class of 2018, 2019 Clinical Faculty of the Year
- Class of 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Lecture Faculty of the Year
- Class of 2021 Distinguished Teaching Award
“I’m so excited to join the Sloop Dental Co. team,” Christina, shared. “The team seems really fun and I’m looking forward to meeting all of our patients. I’m committed to providing everyone with best possible care and ensuring they feel welcome.”
“Christina is a great addition to Sloop Dental Co.,” Dr. Jackie Sloop, said. “Her passion about dental hygiene is clear, plus she’s a great team player with strong leadership skills. I can’t wait for our patients to meet her!”